Monday 14 November 2016

New story

My life in the past six months has been full of moments filled with love, love, love, laughter and exhaustion. Summer walked away and preparing to the second winter in Highlands. Nothing is the same. New perception, new story has began since Elliot is with us. Motherhood opens. 
Sometimes I look at my paintings and see past. Elliot is the most beautiful gift which I could ever receive. Elliot is love, joy and kindness. My son, my teacher, my baby. I have never thought that I can love so much.






12 comments:

  1. Sending big love your way, Aga. Sounds like you've been cherishing these days. Your drawings of him are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..congratulations!! He is precious. Enjoy every second. They grow up too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the baby time with Elliot, such moments are very precious. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, Yep and yep! I so get it! Gorgeous. Congratulations you are so blessed! He will always be your greatest gift and teacher ever! Mine is thirty and I still say that! You can never explain it until you feel it! Here's to a new day dawning....more love, more joy, more fun and new perspectives! LOVE your sketches!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you sound so happy, I'm thrilled for you, such loving paintings to treasure for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last portrait is so cute ❤︎

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a joyous post, thanks for sharing your sketches. Happy PPF

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sharing your joy today so glad I stopped by

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful post, both the sketches and your introductory words! Happy PPF.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's adorable and he has a talented mom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet baby sketches! They are something to treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this and love the fluffy bear hood too :)

    ReplyDelete